Ausschreibung für das CommIO-Stipendium Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA) an der Hertie School of Governance
Sie planen den nächsten Karriereschritt und interessieren sich für einen Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)?
Das CommIO-Stipendium wird an Deutsche in internationalen bzw. europäischen Organisationen vergeben.
Informationen auf Englisch:
The Hertie School of Governance in Berlin invites experienced professionals from the public, private and non-profit sectors to apply for the next programme start of our Executive MPA programme in fall 2018.
What we offer:
- A flexible (part-time or full-time) executive master’s programme in English with the possibility of modular entry
- Core set of modern theories of governance and management with broad choice of practically oriented electives and hands-on trainings
- Specialisations possible in Leadership and Management; Economics, Finances & Methods; Intersectoral Management
- International faculty and expert practitioners from all sectors and disciplines
- Professional exchange with peers from around the globe & life-long career service offers
- Extensive cooperations with leading institutions enabling students to attend courses across Europe
- Central location in Berlin, vibrant hub of European public dialogue
- Scholarships and financial aid for exceptional candidates, education funds and loans available (incl. CommIO scholarship offered together with the German Federal Foreign Office)
Scholarship application deadline: 15 March 2018
Regular application deadline: 15 May 2018
Late application deadline: 15 August 2018
Interested candidates may also start with a seminar, intensive programme or certificate and later continue with the full master’s programme.
Learn more and apply today: www.hertie-school.org/empa
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com